Somewhat, we all girls love to shop imitation jewellery but fail to retain for long. That’s because we love to buy them, but we fail to provide the actual care that artificial jewellery needs. Many artificial jewelers recommend tips while buying artificial jewellery. Hence, here are most of the reliable tips that will teach you how to take good care of imitation jewellery like artificial earrings for women, etc.So, these are-
- Keep away from perfumes- You might have never pay attention while using perfumes that may affect your artificial jewellery. The perfumes contain particles that fade the color and clarity of stones from the jewellery. Hence, always avoid using perfumes on jewellery while getting ready.
- Avoid shower- If you have a soft corner for your artificial jewellery, then avoid wearing them while bathing. It will damage your favorite piece. So, do not wear them while taking a shower.
- Clean with warm water- Artificial jewellery is like antique pieces that need extra care, and hence, if you are thinking of cleaning then, always use warm water, soft towel, and mild detergent to clean your jewellery.
- Keep inspecting- Do always check your jewellery before getting tarnished.
- Don’t clean a broken piece- If you find a broken piece of jewellery, then don’t clean them because it may increase the chance of getting broken more.
- Keep your artificial jewellery dry- It is a must to keep imitation jewellery clean and dry to intact its beauty for a longer time. The chance of getting obsolete and tarnish is high if your jewellery gets in touch with perfumes, deodorants, or crème, etc. The particles involved in your cream might affect your jewellery. So, try to keep the jewellery at a close atmosphere where moisture is not present.
- Remove them when no longer in use- The best tip to retain the artificial jewellery for long is to remove the jewellery when not in use. Try to avoid putting imitation jewellery unnecessary and secure for use on special occasions.
- Store your jewellery carefully- To prevent artificial jewellery from getting broken, tangled, or tarnished then, try to store jewellery in a safe velvet pouch or cotton based box. It will increase their shelf life, and you can also place them over a hook separately.
- Never use nail polish on jewellery- Some people recommended to use nail polish on jewellery believing it will maintain the luster of jewellery. That’s not true, because after application, the jewellery may lose its original shine. The piece of jewellery will get ruin with the coating of nail polish. Thus, never apply nail paint to imitation jewellery.
If you have a craze in putting artificial jewellery, then these tips are beneficial to take care of imitation jewellery. Many websites and apps provide artificial jewellery with different styles and designs, and hence one can buy artificial earrings online at much reduce rates as compared with other portals. Shopping online is the new trend, and hence, one can buy online and apply these tips to retain the jewellery for a long time.