According to the new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, The Global Energy Management System (EMS) market was valued at $32,321 billion in 2018 and is estimated to generate net revenue of approximately $104,002 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 18.2% during forecast period (2019-2027).
Browse 25 market data Tables and 23 Figures spread through 102 Pages and in-depth analysis on Global Energy Management System market by Product (Industrial Energy Management System (IEMS), Building Energy Management System (BEMS), Home Energy Management System (HEMS)), Vertical (Power & energy, Telecom & IT, Manufacturing, Retail & offices, Healthcare, Others), End-User (Commercial, Residential) and by Geography.
This insightful market research report from Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and the future investors. The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Energy Management System market scenario
The rising awareness about carbon footprint, increase in demand for efficient EMS, increasing investments on projects or programs focused on rising energy efficiency is expected to boost the adoption of global Energy Management System market globally.
The Energy Management System report provides data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Energy Management System Market by Product, Vertical, End-User, and Geography. https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/global-energy-management-system-ems-market/#request-free-sample
On the basis of Product, the Global Energy Management System is segmented as follows
- Industrial Energy Management System (IEMS)
- Building Energy Management System (BEMS)
- Home Energy Management System (HEMS)
On the basis of Vertical, the Global Energy Management System is segmented as follows:
- Power & energy
- Telecom & IT
- Retail & offices
On the basis of End-User, the Global Energy Management System is segmented as follows:
– The report provides a detailed analysis of current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- ABB LTD.
- C3 ENERGY
- CA TECHNOLOGIES (ACQUIRED BY BROADCOM)
- CISCO SYSTEMS, INC.
- DAIKIN INDUSTRIES
- GENERAL ELECTRIC
- GRIDPOINT INC. (ACQUIRED BY TWENTY FIRST CENTURY UTILITIES, LLC)
- HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL
- JOHNSON CONTROLS, INC.
- JONES LANG LASALLE INC.
- ROCKWELL AUTOMATION, INC.
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- SIEMENS AG
- TOSHIBA CORPORATION
Liquid Air Energy Storage Market – Global Liquid Air Energy Storage Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 92.41% by 2023.
Global Microgrid Market – Global EMS Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 16.28% by 2027.
Microgrid as a Service – Global Microgrid as a Service Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 16.17% by 2026
169, Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02111
Tel: +1 857-302-4704
Email: [email protected]