Hair fall is common. Hair fall is a common hair loss issue that affects lots of people.
It’s quite uncomfortable to have hair falling out of the scalp in clumps. many people who suffer from hair fall don’t know how to deal with it.
If you follow these easy ways to reduce hair loss You will soon feel confident again.
The most common hair problem. It is crucial to avoid stress and eat a balanced diet for growth of hair.
What’s Androgenic Alopecia?
Androgenic Alopecia is the loss of hair due to the growth cycle. It typically occurs in those with hair follicles susceptible to the hormone known as dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
Dihydrotestosterone is a binder to receptors on hair cells. It causes them to become shorter, thinner, and weaker until they are shed.
Stages of Hair Growth
Hair growth is a cycle which is comprised of three phases including anagen, catagen, and the last one, telogen.
In the natural hair-growth cycle, around 90% of hair is growing at any given point. This phase can last for two to six years. At this point, the cells are rapidly multiplying resulting in increased hair thickness and length.
The second stage of hair growth takes between one and four months in which new hairs are growing on your scalp making it thicker than before while older strands fall out or get pushed out by newer ones. You don’t notice them as much.
In between two and the age of six (depending on age) our bodies enter the stage known as Catagen – a transitional state where the new follicle goes into sleep mode, growth stops and the outer root sheath shrinks to stop nutrients from getting to the hair bulb.
At last, your hair is in its resting stage, known as Telogen in which the hair follicle remains dormant for one to four months as it waits for the new cycle of hair production to kick off. This phase could last up to two weeks in young people all the way to a few months later when it’s pushed out by a brand new strand of hair growing under your skin. The process continues to repeat itself throughout our lives with 90 percent being in an active state of growth at any given time.
While everyone experiences these three phases of the Hair Growth Cycle, some people are more sensitive than others , which could cause problems , such as excessive shedding and even baldness, because their hair follicles ‘ hair growth cycle is shorter or loss of hair could result from other reasons like food, stress, or diet issues.
This can cause hair loss and hair loss on the scalp. This causes an increase in hair loss out.
It’s also possible you will notice some bald spots developing over time , if the hair fall continues untreated for prolonged periods of time.
If not treated properly the issue may be severe, resulting in complete permanent alopecia (hair loss).
What is the cause of hair fall or loss of hair?
Hair loss is a concern that affects both men as well as women, but it is more common in males.
The hair loss problem could be because of a variety of reasons such as genetic factors stress, stress, an unhealthy diet, or bad life choices such as smoking cigarettes.
But, it isn’t a problem that requires medical attention.
Hair will grow back after some time and you can even take preventive steps to make sure that it will not happen again.
How Can You Lower hair Fall?
Here are some simple ways you can decrease hair loss Hair loss can be reduced by:
Eat healthily – your hair gets longer when you eat food that is rich in minerals and vitamins, so take note of the foods that are rich in them.
Also, do not go days without eating anything healthy as this can cause hair breaking, which can cause hair fall over time if left untreated.
Don’t smoke. Studies have shown that people who smoke experience hair thinning at a much younger age
– Use hair serums. Serums are great for keeping your hair moisturized, which helps reduce hair loss over time since dry hair is more vulnerable to breaking and damage.
Beware of brushing wet hair with too much force otherwise you could cause even more damage! If you are able, try detangling your fingers instead brush if it’s not getting tangled severely. Using conditioner before washing also acts as a good shampoo that softens your hair and reduces loss after showering.
If you have problems with thinning hair or bald patches, then do not use heat styling tools on the scalp area directly as this could cause more damage to the hair follicles, causing irreparable hair loss. Instead use heat protecting products such as hair serums , or oil for hair for protection.
– It might take some time to see the effects of losing hair treatment, so patience is key! Treatments like Rogaine may help you regrow hair, but it can take time and has to be utilized every day to see results.
Another crucial tip that doesn’t get often enough attention is to drink water every day as this helps keep your body hydrated which means more attractive locks, too. Don’t skimp on H20! Take an empty bottle in all times, if you can (personally I prefer glass bottles over plastic ones) and make use of an app like Waterlogged to track the amount of water you’re drinking.
– When hair becomes oily, it’s more likely to shed due to hair strands being weighed down by excessive sebum. This can cause them crack or break. Don’t wash your hair frequently and also try using dry shampoos between washes if your hair is beginning to get oilier more quickly than normal.
– Don’t forget about your diet while trying hair growth treatments and supplements since you need all of the nutrients found in food in order for them to get into the scalp skin from inside rather than only relying on vitamins on their own, which can result in overdose when taken in a high dose in the course of.
You may also consider taking hair supplements to boost hair growth and reduce hair fall since they’re packed with vitamins and minerals essential to healthful hair growth.
However, you should be careful not to go overboard with them because excess of something good can be bad!
– Use coconut oil on your scalp prior to bedtime because this helps promote hair growth during your sleep. This is the ideal solution for those suffering from dandruff or dry/itchy scalp which typically occurs in conjunction with thin hair due to a lack of moisture in the skin. Massage it into your roots slowly and thoroughly until all the residue has been absorption by the skin and then rinse it off the residue in the morning after letting it stay overnight- simple!
– Try using egg masks for a couple of times each week to help hair grow faster and reduce hair fall. Eggs are full of antioxidants and minerals, which don’t only keep hair healthy but also strengthen it while you’re asleep.
Do not forget to take care of your scalp! It’s essential that the hair’s roots of each strand are healthy too because this means healthy hair growth all around since a damaged or unhealthy scalp can lead to thinning, hair that is limp over time due to the lack of nutrients transported from blood flow for instance if there’s damage, such as dandruff, or infections present at one point.
– Make sure you’re getting adequate restorative rest every night so hair loss doesn’t become any more difficult than it already is prior to attempting treatments like Rogaine (minoxidil) with an expert dermatologist. If you’re experiencing hair loss caused by anxiety or stress or stress, it’s recommended to try and manage these issues with a therapist so that your hair doesn’t get another reason to stop growing!
Don’t forget that patience is the key to success in the fast-paced world of hair growth as some hair growth products like Rogaine require up to six months to begin effective enough. However, most women notice their hair growing back thicker within three months but this can vary