Canada has always been in the top list for Indians who are looking to move to a new country for a better standard of living and better career growth opportunities. Canada provides its residents with ample opportunities for employment, low crime-rate and a friendly community with warm behavior towards the new immigrants looking to start a new life in Canada.
Indians, who are looking to migrate to Canada based on their skills and capabilities, can apply for Canada PR visa. The federal government of Canada provides with the following immigration programs via which candidates can apply for Canada PR visa: Express entry program, Provincial nomination program (PNP), Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP), Atlantic Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP), Family Sponsorship program and Life caregiver Program.
Canada PR visa allows its holder to live and work anywhere in the country for the duration of five years. With the PR visa, Indian citizens can also avail the following benefits:
- Can sponsor the applications of their family members or relatives for PR visa.
- No tax on income that is earned outside of Canada
- Access to the subsidized educational system
- Free healthcare benefits
- Access to facilities given by the social services
The latest immigration-plan by the Canadian government has set the target of inviting as many as 1 million new immigrants via PR visa into Canada by 2020. Approximately 565,000 PR visas are being issued via the express entry program.
Express entry program for Canada PR Visa
Express entry program is the program that most Indian citizens go for to get their hands on Canada PR visa as it is the fastest program to apply for Canada PR visa. An ideal application takes around 8 to 9 months to successfully process. An online program with a point-based system to select skilled and capable immigrants to reside and work in Canada.
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is a ranking system that is used by the express entry program that awards the points to the express entry candidate’s express profiles. These points are awarded based on the factors: Core/ Human-Capital factors, Skill-transferability factors, Spouse or Common-law partners’ factors and Bonus Points.
Candidates whose express profiles are having the most points are ranked highest in the express pool. IRCC holds express draw via which they issue the Invitation to Apply (ITAs) to the candidates who are able to clear the CRS cut-offs. Candidates, who are able to land the ITA, can now apply for the permanent residence visa to the IRCC. On getting the ITA, candidates have 60 days to submit their application with a proper set of document to the IRCC.
Canada PR visa requirements for Indian Citizens via the express entry program
Express entry program manages the profiles of the candidates who have applied under Canada’s three skilled economic immigration programs – Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
For candidates to be eligible under the FSTP and CEC programs, they need to have a job offer from an eligible employer of the country. In the case of CEC, candidates must be having Canadian work experience. For FSTP, candidates must possess work experience in a trade for which they are having work experience.
Now, for Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Indian citizens must meet the following requirements:
- Under the educational requirements, Indian citizens must be at-least having a bachelor’s degree. But to get the maximum CRS points for the educational qualifications, candidates must have done the Master’s level or Ph.D. level of education.
- Canada is an English speaking country. For that candidates needs to prove their language proficiency in the English language (for Indians looking to move to Quebec they must have language proficiency in the French language). For English language proficiency, candidates need to take the IELTS examination. The minimum requirement to apply under the express entry program is to have the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7.
- Under the age requirement, it is ideal to apply for Canada PR visa via the express entry program under the age group of 25 to 35 years of age. Since the maximum CRS points are awarded for this age group. Minimum age requirement to apply for express entry is 18 years of age.
- For work experience factor, maximum CRS points are awarded for having the 6 years of work experience in an occupation that is categorized under the NOC skill level 0, A or B. If the candidate is having a work of experience of 2 years it is ideal to apply for Canada PR visa. A minimum requirement for work experience is having 1 year in the last 10 years.
- Under Adaptability, extra CRS points are awarded. If the candidate is having any family member or relative in Canada as a permanent residence then the candidate is awarded CRS points.
- Indian citizens must also have to show proof of funds to ensure that they are able to support themselves and their accompanying family members for their move to Canada.
Nationwide Visas is the best immigration consultant for Canada PR visa. A trendsetter in the immigration industry and having the best success rate for Canada PR visa, Nationwide Visas is the place where eligible Indian citizens can get their hands on Canada PR visa. An ICCRC registered immigration firm, hard-working team of experienced immigration consultant ensures that the client gets to realize their dream by moving to Canada. Call us now on 011-4617-7777 or register with us at nationwidevisas.com to start your journey to Canada.